Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hello here we are again!!

The Song of BethlehemImage via WikipediaThe angel draw for today is the following:

Clairaudience

The Archangel Zadkiel is saying notice the loving guidance you hear inside your mind or from other people.

The angel is saying that you need to listen to your own instincts and own mind on things going on around you.  This is showing that you already have been feeling a very loving gentle nudge to do something in your life to CHANGE your life.  This feels like you are not so sure IF this is something that is for you to do BUT other people are guiding you as well LOVINGLY....you are being heard and ANSWERED through your own loving thoughts and that of your close family and friends!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment