Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hello All!! Angel Card Today??

Stained glass archangelsImage by Lawrence OP via FlickrHello just wanted to share the angel card for today which is the following:

Compassion

The Archangel Zadkiel is saying soften your heart with respect to this situation and all the people involved, including yourself.

This is saying not to be so hard on yourself about whatever situation is troubling you.  God knows what you are going through as he knows all and see all.  This is saying to open yourself to him to let him be the one to guide you in your decision that you want to make.  Just remember to be open to the other people involved as well and not be so hard on them.  GOD will work on them and help them to see this is for the best!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment