Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello all the tarot card for today??

Four of Coins from the Rider-Waite Tarot deckImage via WikipediaThe card for today is the following:

Four of Pentacles

This cards meaning is grasping at money.  This is saying that if you are having money problems right now, it is saying NOT to lend it to people ESP ones you know won't pay it back as it shows you are going to need the little bit of money you do have for a very very unexpected repair. 

So PLEASE hold on to your money and don't let anyone give you a sob story and you give them the money and you NEVER see it again AND if they say it is for one thing it will be spent on another.  Take care of your needs first and foremost before others!!

Ok did this help ANYONE!!!  LOL!!  Until tomorrow!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment