Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello All!!

Angel cardImage by lore via FlickrHello everyone SO SO SOOOOOOO sorry this has been taking me so long to update these blogs of mine just had so many problems with my forum that I am just now getting all caught up!!  But I wanted to share the angel card with you today!!  It is the following:

Outdoors

The Archangel Johpiel is saying go outside get some fresh air and connect to nature to relieve stress and gain new creative ideas.

 This is saying to NOT stay in the house any longer because it is AFFECTING you and your strress level.  The fresh air will do you a WORLD of good as it will OPEN up alot of new ideas for you and it will CERTINALLY relieve your stress as you get the whole new outlook and fresh air coming to you.  You will feel very very RENEWED!!

Ok hope this helped someone and until tomarrow!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment