Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello Everyone!!

Tarot card from the Rider-Waite tarot deck, al...
Image via Wikipedia

But the tarot card for today is the following:

The Magician

This card signifies self control and learning magic.

What this is saying, is that when it comes to some things that you really want but can't seem to wait for it is saying to certainly for you to use your self control that you have, so you won't end up spoiling things for yourself!!  Just take your time and things will play out and come to be as they are suppose to!!

The learning magic part of this card is saying if you have an interest in anything remotely close to this kind of stuff (the paranormal) then it is saying NOW is the time to pick it up and run with it!!

Ok hopefully it won't take me that long next time to get this out to you all!!  Until tomarrow!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta
Just wanted to say sorry it took me about four days to get this out here to you all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment