Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tarot card for today??

12 The Hanged ManImage by n0cturbulous via Flickr












Hi everyone!  Just wanted to share my tarot card for today!  It was the following:

The Hanged Man

This card means state of suspension.  This shows UNTIL we get out of that state we will NEVER be able to move forward for ourselves and that we will ALWAYS feel like we are stuck in a place or situation that we TRULY don't want to be in. So this is saying NOW is the time to take care of things and DON'T put it off any longer because the longer you wait to do anything the HARDER it will be when the time comes to FINALLY take care of it!!

Ok so I hope this helped someone today!!  I shall share again tomarrow!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment