Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Angel Card Today??

Harlequin HarmonyImage by Amadeus Varadi Hellequin via Flickr Hello all that time again!!  Just wanted to share with you all (my fine subscribers) :D  the angel card for today!!  That card is the following:

Passion

The Archangel Haniel is saying trust and follow your renewed passion in your love life and career.

This is saying that you have to have the trust that you haven't been feeling for a long time brought back to you.  As it shows you will soon be getting a renewed passion for things in life once again.  Like things are going to be well worth while again. 

It also shows you will have something in your career change as well...so if you are unemployed or have been unemployed for a long time or just looking for something new it shows that it will be coming to you something that you have a PASSION for and you will never want to give it up!!

Ok hope you all got this!  Until next time!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment