Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Angel Card Today??

Echeveria glauca 'Topsy Turvy', located outdoo...Image via WikipediaHi there everyone!!  I know it has been close to a week since I last updated and I am so sorry about that. :(  Just have some things/issues going on right now.  Sorry to have it effect my work...:(  But I did want to update my blogs and here is this one with today's card!!!  It was the following:

Outdoors

The Archangel Johpiel is saying go outside, get some fresh air, and connect with nature to relieve stress and gain new, creative ideas.

This is saying to FORGET about your troubles right now and go out and get some fresh air and let THAT help you to see waht you need to do to accomplish what it is you desire the most!!  Just have to make sure you do that...take that step to go outside and commune with nature basically is what this is saying. 

Don't become discouraged, the help from the fresh air will help you to figure things out...just don't let yourself be STUCK indoors any longer this isn't accomplishing anything for you!!

Ok now until tomorrow!!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment