Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello All!! The angel card for today is....

Archangel Jehudiel (lit. "Praise of God&q...Image via WikipediaHello!!  Wanted to share the angel card today with you all!!  :)  It is the following:

Victory

The archangel sandalphon is saying your prayers have been heard and answered, have faith.

This is saying that something that you have been longing for, for a very, very, VERY long time is about to come true for you.  With my other blog that I posted on, the card was similar to this one.  So someone in particular reading both of my blogs really needs to hear its message today and ACT upon whatever it is that you have been praying so hard for!!! 

I really hope that this makes sense to the person reading this and is to make sense for....as it is coming to me PRETTY STRONGLY that your prayer REALLY WAS heard!! 

Ok until tomorrow!!  :D  Hope you all have a great night!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment