Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello all that time again!!

Light within all living beingsImage by Unitopia via FlickrOk just wanted to share the angel card with you all!!  Here it is the following:

Career Transition

The Archangel Chamuel is saying your life purpose is triggering a blessed career change.

The angel is telling us here, that everything that we have been striving for and that we feel we have a purpose for in life, and our MAIN purpose, is about to be triggered!! This will be a very very blessed event for us and the career that we have been longing for will FINALLY come to be!!

So PLEASE don't doubt that this will never happen for you and that dream that you have been wanting WILL happen ok....just have to KNOW it is JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!!

Ok I hope that you all got what you needed out of that one!!  I shall talk to you all next time!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment