Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tarot Draw For Tonight...

Page of Cups from the Rider-Waite Tarot deckImage via WikipediaHello all!!!  Just wanted to share with you all the tarot card for tonight!!  It was the following:

Page of cups

This card signifies message of love.  This means that something that we have waited long to hear from someone that we care for A GREAT DEAL is about to tell us that!

We just have to hang in there while this person works up the nerve to do just that and works through their OWN issues that they are having in their lives!!  We just have to have the faith and BELIEF that what we TRULY are looking for WILL happen for us...we just have to stop thinking NEGATIVELY about the situation about love!!!

I really hope this gave someone some hope out there and that LOVE truly is WORTH it even though we may not think so!

Until next time everyone!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment