Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello all the tarot card for today!?

Nine of WandsImage by Midpath via Flickr                                

Hello Everyone!!  I wanted to share with you all the card for today and that is the following:

Nine of wands

This cards signifies a pause.  This shows that we need to back away from all the stress that is going on in your frantic lives.  It shows to take a pause from all the goings on...even for the holidays as we all know those can be VERY VERY stressful times for everyone.

It is saying if we can't get away from the stress that our mental health AND physical health is going to be affected.  We really need to concentrate on ourselves in this point of time and CALM DOWN first and foremost of all!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment