Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Angel card today?!!


Angel card
Angel card (Photo credit: lore)
Hello everyone!  Wanted to share the Angel card of the day with you!  It was the following:

Compassion

The Archangel Zadkiel is saying soften your heart with respect to this situation and all the people involved, including yourself.

This shows that if you are in a very fragile situation, that you have to look at EVERYTHING involved not just the people involved.  It is saying to respect the things that others are going through and put yourself in their shoes so to speak.

It is saying that even if you are ANGRY it is saying to soften yourself into what REALLY is going on around with the situation and the concerns.  There really is more then meets the eye.  It shows that you have the compassion in yourself to be able to look past the things that are hurting you or making you angry.  You will be the bigger person and feel much better for it if you let it go and show the compassion needed!

Okay I am taking my leave now...hope this made sense to some!  Until next time!!




For a limited time, I will be giving THREE free mins to anyone that makes a PAID call to my group of talented psychics on keen!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment