Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Friday, September 28, 2012

Wanted to share the card for tonight...

Tarot card from the Rider-Waite tarot deck, al...
Tarot card from the Rider-Waite tarot deck, also known as the Rider-Waite-Smith deck. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Hi all!!!  I wanted to share the card with you all for the evening and it is the following:

The Sun

This card is in the reversed position and means positive changes and good fortunes.  This shows that you WANT these things in your life and fear that you will NEVER get them.  But my friend you WILL get them.

With it being in the reversed position it shows that you certainly will get this and then some but it is just is taking a little more time then is being expected.  This is just part of the process, so don't think anything that your doing is the reason things are being delayed.  It is ALL just part of the process!!

Just look forward to what is to come and all the GOOD that will becoming out of it.  This will truly be the turning point for alot in your life so be prepared for a BIG roller coaster ride, for the changes that are headed your way.  The POSITIVE changes!!!

Okay I really hope this helps someone!  I will talk to you all soon!!




For a limited time, I will be giving THREE free mins to anyone that makes a PAID call to my group of talented psychics on keen!!!!

2 comments: