Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The card for today is....

Seven of Pentacles
Seven of Pentacles (Photo credit: Midpath)
Hello all!!  I just wanted to share the card with you all for today!  It was the following:

Seven of Pentacles

This card is in the reversed position and means anxiety and progress stopped.  This shows that you have been progressing along just fine with things in your life right now.  Then BOOM something happens that makes it stop dead in it's tracks.  This is certainly causing you much anxiety about the situation.  

The universe is telling you to not dwell on what is going on with the anxiety of the problem but to CONCENTRATE on the progression that is to come.  Hang in there and all will come to pass with this very trying situation.  Just know you are NOT going to fail and things will be accomplished!!

Hope that whomever was to hear this got the message out of it!!  Until next time!!



For a limited time, I will be giving FIVE free mins to anyone that makes a PAID call OR PAID chat, to my group of talented psychics on keen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment