Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello my wonderful readers!!!

Abstract Love
Image by stttijn via Flickr
That time again for my daily draw!!  The card was the following:

Peace

The Archangel Chamuel is saying peace comes from remembering that only love is real.

The angel here is saying that JUST REMEMBER that even though things are REALLY rough right now that the peace you are wanting in life and with things that are causing trouble will be granted to you.  You just have to hang in there and REALIZE that the thing you LOVE the MOST is what it is all about and what is worth it!!

Just keep that in mind, so you don't forget that LOVE is the real true thing that is in your life and the other stuff is just the SMALL stuff.  That finally things will be seen for what the TRULY are, for the problems your having in life....that person/situation will be shown to the person that needs to be shown for the real love and PEACE to come !!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment