Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

Guatemala: handsy JesusImage by xeni via FlickrHere is the angel card for tonight!!

Take back your power

The Archangel Raziel is saying use your god-given power and intention to manifest blessings in your life.

This is saying that when we doubt sometimes, that we deserve these blessings in our lives, it is saying use what we have INSIDE us that god has given us to BRING ABOUT what we deserve most in our lives as GOD wants us to have all kinds of  blessings in our lives!!! It is saying to TAKE BACK what is holding us from thinking we don't deserve these things!!
I really hope that someone could really relate to this one!!  Until next time!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment