Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Friday, August 24, 2012

Hello!! The angel draw for tonight...

Angel 013
Angel 013 (Photo credit: Juliett-Foxtrott)
The angel card for the night is the following:

Gifts from God

The Archangel Sandalphon is saying we angels bring you gifts from your creator.  Open your arms to receive.


The angel is telling us to open our minds and hearts to what is being shown to you, as they truly are coming from our creator.  God wants what is best for us no matter what and he gives us what is needed for us to succeed in life.

Our gifts can be of the spiritual nature, or doctors, physician, artists, musicians, teachers, Nobel Prize writer, or whatever the gift God has given us, the point is to OPEN up and RECEIVE this and don't block it!

Ok until next time everyone!  I hope this made sense to someone out there!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment