Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello all!! What's up??!!

King of Wands from the Rider-Waite Tarot deckImage via WikipediaHello everyone!!  I wanted to share the tarot card with you for tonight!! 

It is the following:

King of wands

This card means ambition and leadership skills.  This is showing to me that if we are very ambitious about something in our life that we REALLY TRULY want, it is saying to make sure we have it IN our lives. 

It is saying that we all have the leadership skills to make this happen for ourselves and that we have to KNOW that we do and don't think otherwise!!  We just have to make sure others are aware of how well we do things so they don't try to deter you from your ambition!!

Ok hope this makes sense!!  LOL!!  :)  Until next time!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment