Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello! The angel draw for today....

Photo of a statue of an angel.
Photo of a statue of an angel. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The angel draw for today is the following:

Comfort

The Archangel Azrael is saying I am with you in your time of need, helping your heart to heal.

This is telling us, that if we are going through a very very sorrowful time, difficult time, or just can't seem to handle something that is very close to us personally, that you have to let go and let god.

HE through the help of his angels will take care of what is needed, and give you the comfort that is needed to help you get through this very difficult time.

So all is not lost, you just have to keep the faith that he will take care of it all, and help you heal from this point forward!  So truly just hang in there and all will be right again!

Okay until next time my friends!!  Hope this gave comfort to someone!!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment