Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Friday, July 13, 2012

The card for today...

Knight of Coins from the Rider-Waite Tarot deck
Knight of Coins from the Rider-Waite Tarot deck (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The card is the following:

Knight of pentacles

This card means gains and losses.  This shows that we will be able to gain ALOT through all the loss that we have experienced in our life.  It is saying to draw upon that loss to be able to do much more for your life.  As this shows it is a starting point for us and to draw strength from it and not let it define us!

This card was in the reversed position but with the meaning of the loss tied with it, it just shows that they are connected like the infinity symbol and this is why you should use the loss as a significator to work through to GAIN what you want and NEED for your life.

Ok I hope you all got the meaning of this and that it helped someone out there!!  Until next time!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment