Thanks so much for browsing!

Thank you so much for finding my page! I hope you ENJOY what you read here and get inspiration from it, as that is what the object of this blog is for!!

I will pull a daily angel and tarot card and help you with whatever problems/troubles you may be having and that you seek GODS guidance on!!

Thanks again for locating me and have fun browsing my blog!!

Blogvertise

Advertise with my blog!? Whichever is showing at the time, if you decide to advertise with me, just click the "advertise here" link below this message or the banner ads to be taken to my advertising page to be signed up as an advertiser!

Translate


Subscribe to rain44438

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I know it is two in a row....


English: LSC
English: LSC (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I realize it is two in a row, but I felt I was SUPPOSE to pull another angel card for tonight!!  It is the following angel card:

Outdoors

The Archangel Jophiel is saying go outside, get some fresh air, and connect to nature to relieve stress and gain new, creative ideas.

The angel is saying to relax and leave your stress to the energies of the outdoors.  It is saying that you're to good a person to have to continue with this stress in your life.

It is saying that you will gain NEW ideas once you let these stresses go and move forward!  It is saying the cool fresh air will renew your outlook on life and your hobbies and other things in life!  It is saying to CONNECT deeply with nature to get back to whom you were and WHO you are GOING to be!

Ok I hope this helped someone!!  Until next time!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment